Customizing Moodle Dashboard (How do I delete courses on my Moodle dashboard?)
If you are a student, who has been on campus for more than two semesters, you may have multiple courses on your dashboard. McNeese does not delete or remove current or prior active course sections in Moodle. Eventually courses will be archived or hidden, however, sometimes professors may not have hidden them yet. To customize your dashboard so that you only see your current active courses, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Moodle.
- Look through the courses on your Course Overview block. If needed, select the " Show All Courses" link at the bottom of the block and continue scrolling through the list of courses.
- To reorder courses in the Course Overview block, from the Moodle dashboard, select the "Customize this Page" Button.
- Scroll through the list of courses and find the course you would like to move.
- Use the four-arrow icon next to each course title to move the course up or down the list.
- Once you have moved your courses, at the top of the Course Overview Block, select the number of courses to display on the dashboard.
- Select "Stop Customizing this Page".
The video below will demonstrate how you may hide the courses you don’t wish to see.