How do I Change My Major?

If you are a freshman, see your advisor in Chosen Hall. It’s simply a matter of changing the code in Banner, the student information system. There is no paperwork to fill out.

Note: You may only change your major during registration periods.

If your records have been transferred from your freshman advisor to your academic department, you will:

  1. Request a Curriculum Change Form from your old department. Your advisor or the administrative assistant will fill out the form as well as give you your records on file with that office.

  2. Go to your new department and provide them your records and the Curriculum Change Form.

  3. Sign and return the completed Curriculum Change Form to Student Central.

Campus Map