Registration and Advising Resources for Students

Welcome to your one stop resource for advising.  The resources below were provided by the Campus Advising Committee and Student Central Advisors.  These resources are also available in Moodle from the menu bar Moodle > Student Help > Get Help > Advising Resources.

Class Registration Tools

Important Dates

How to make an appointment with my advisor?

Degree Plans (Academic Catalog)

2020/2021 General Education Core Requirements

Degree Works

Class Search

How to register for class?

How to drop a class?

How to read the class schedule?

Puzzle Paper - Class Scheduling Tool for Students

Coursicle - will notify you when a class you want has an available seat as well as help you plan your schedule.

Transfer Evaluation System (TES) - can help students determine how their coursework from other institutions may transfer to McNeese.


Where is my class, I don't see it in Moodle?

What can I do with this major?

How do I change my major?

What is a pre-requisite? Co-requisite? Major restriction?

The class I want is full, is there any way to get into it?

How do I withdraw from a class?

What does it mean to be on academic probation or suspension?

How can I view my final grades?

Is there a payment plan for tuition and fees?

Do I get money back if I withdraw from classes or resign completely from the university?

How can I get an official copy of my transcript?

How do I update my personal information?

What is a Personal Touch Account (PTA) Account?

Where do I get a parking permit?

Understanding Financial Aid

Applying For Financial Aid

Staying Eligible For Financial Aid

Campus Support Resources

Faculty & Staff Search

Campus Map

University Support Services

Student Central

Campus Bookstore

Frazar Memorial Library (Campus Library)

Online Tutoring 

Testing Services

Job Search Assistance, Career and Student Development Center

How can I get a campus job?

Counseling Center

Student Health Services (Infirmary)

Office of Disability Services

Office of Student Services & Student Life Information

Majors & Minors

What can I do with this major?

How do I change my major?

College of Agriculture

Harold and Pearl Dripps School of Agricultural Sciences

College of Business

Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics

Department of Management, Marketing and Business Administration

Burton College of Education

Department of Education Professions

H.C. Drew School of Health and Human Performance

College of Liberal Arts

Department of English and Foreign Languages

Department of General and Basic Studies

Department of History

Department of Mass Communication

Department of Social Sciences

Department of Visual Arts

W.A. and Dorothy Hanna Department of Performing Arts

College of Nursing and Health Professions

Department of Undergraduate Nursing

Department of Graduate Nursing

Department of Psychology

Department of Radiologic and Medical Laboratory Sciences

Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management Program

College of Science, Engineering & Mathematics

Department of Biology

Department of Chemical, Civil and Mechanical Engineering

Department of Chemistry and Physics

Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

Department of Mathematical Sciences

Graduate School

William J Dore, Sr. School of Graduate Studies