Respondus Monitoring and Lockdown Browser
- What is Respondus Lockdown Browser?
- Download Respondus to Computer (Student MUST use the McNeese download)
- Using a Webcam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Enabling Respondus Lockdown Browser app on iPad
- How to complete the Environmental Check (Scan) in Respondus
- How to complete the Environmental Check (Scan) with Desktop or Mobile Phone
- Taking a Quiz with the Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Respondus Bandwidth messages
- Testing Services Help
- Helpful resources for Respondus LockDown Browser
Need Additional Help?
eLearning Office - For Moodle, Respondus, BigBlueButton, Web Conference (Skype for Business), E-Books, application downloads for online resources: Contact Office of Online Learning by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am ). Dr. Wendi Prater, Director, 337-475-5126 Office, 512-934-0663 Mobile (yes, it's okay to call or text), firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Services - For internet connection or WiFi, email, VPN, office phone, Office 365, any McNeese login, or online course computer requirements, equipment requirements for online courses: Contact Office of Information Technology by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am) 337-475-5995. Email recommended: email@example.com